- Inquiry labs
- Freshmen Research Initiative (FRI)
- Big Data for Introductory Research
- Research projects in lab courses
- Interdisciplinary: Undeclared students
- Active learning in large classes
- Sustainability education: Tall Grass Prairie
- Summer Research by Community College Students
- More Information
- About us
We provide opportunities for all students to do science in their first few years of college. To experience the excitement of discovery, the joy of asking questions about how the universe works, and the satisfaction that they can use their scientific skills to help make a difference in this world.
We have transformed all our large-enrollment introductory science labs to inquiry-labs, added extended research projects into freshmen to senior lab courses, and are providng interdisciplinary science projects for undecided freshmen students. We are impacting over 10,000 students each year.